|Lottery||Draw Date||Your Numbers||Price|
By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play the UK Thunderball, you’ll need to do the following:
To win the jackpot, you’ll have to match all of the main numbers and the Thunderball for the respective drawing.
There are numerous ways to win a prize from the UK Thunderball lottery:
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Prize (£)|
|5 + Bonus||500,000|
|4 + Bonus||250|
|3 + Bonus||20|
|2 + Bonus||10|
|1 + Bonus||5|
The odds of winning any of the UK Thunderball prizes are 1 in 13, which is pretty spectacular in comparison to some of the other national lotteries.
Approximately 52 percent of the funds generated through ticket sales go back in the form of prizes for players. Another interesting aspect of Thunderball is that the prizes are fixed. The amount won by players doesn’t depend on the number of tickets sold or the number of winners.
1. The National Lottery in the UK is the entity responsible for games like Thunderball. Apart from making an array of games available, the National Lottery also generates funds for good causes. Each week, this organization collects about 30 million pounds for the execution of sports, community, environmental and other initiatives. All of the money comes from ticket sales.
2. One of the best aspects of playing UK lotteries like Thunderball is that the prizes aren’t subjected to taxes. If you are an international player, however, you may want to check the applicable regulations in your own country.
3. Players have 180 days from the date of the UK Thunderball drawing to make a prize claim. A prize can be claimed in person from a retailer, from the lottery’s headquarters or via mail. When using the services of an online agent, you’ll be spared from having to deal with such aspects of collecting your prize.
4. The first ever UK Thunderball drawing took place on June 12, 1999. In the very beginning, the game had only one drawing per week – on a Saturday. Many of the original rules changed on May 9, 2010. Before the date, there were 34 numbers to choose among. In addition, players didn’t qualify for prizes after they matched the Thunderball alone. Also, the maximum prize was 250,000 pounds before that date.
5. National Lottery was set up in 1994 and it was transferred for operation to Camelot Group in the same year. The organization’s license has been renewed in 2001 and once again in 2007. Ever since the inception of the lottery, prizes have been paid out in the form of a cash lump sum.
The UK Thunderball draws take place on:
Ticket sales close shortly before the televised drawing occurs on the respective day.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the UK Thunderball results below:
|Yesterday, 24 May||
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or buy more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our winner's support team and explain how to proceed and how you would like to be paid.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.
Error Occured! Please try again Later!