To play Billion Lotto Uganda, you will need to:
For a chance to win the jackpot, you will need to match all 6 of the numbers drawn.
There are 3 prize tiers that bring monetary awards to the Billion Lotto players. Here’s a breakdown of the average prize for each:
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Prize, UGX|
|5 numbers||6 million UGX|
|3 or 4 numbers||Cash prize|
The third prize tier can have a monetary reward that will vary depending on the number of tickets purchased and the number of winners.
Players can claim prizes of up to 750,000 UGX from any agent or these will be credited to their mobile money account. A larger prize will have to be claimed in person from the Billion Lotto headquarters.
1. This game is a development of the Uganda National Lottery. Apart from being committed to ensuring the fairness of drawings and the unbiased distribution of prizes, the entity also allocates some of the funds generated through ticket sales to good causes.
2. A single Billion Lotto ticket bought in the country costs 1,000 UGX, which is approximately 0.3 dollars. This incredibly low value makes the entity’s games some of the most affordable in the world.
3. Since the game was established, it has paid out prizes to a total of 1,650 winners. The cumulative value of all prizes exceeded 41 million UGX in 2016. Every single week, Billion Lotto gets an average of 90 new winners.
4. The first six million UGX winner received his cash prize on April 27, 2016. Jacob Komakech made history by submitting a ticket for the April 20th drawing. It’s interesting to point out that Jacob’s win made yet another person very happy. According to Uganda Billion Lotto rules, the retailer selling such a lucky ticket gets a bonus of 1.5 million UGX.
5. Apart from distributing prizes among winners, Billion Lotto supports good causes. Some of the funds generated through ticket sales go to Bless a Child Foundation – a non-profit entity committed to fighting cancer and providing better treatments for pediatric oncology patients.
The Billion Lotto Uganda draws take place on:
Ticket sales are discontinued shortly prior to the drawings on Wednesday and Saturday.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the Billion Lotto results below:
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.