|Lottery||Draw Date||Your Selection||Price|
By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play Mega Millions and have a chance at winning:
To win the jackpot, you need to match the 5 Mega Millions numbers and the Mega Ball for the particular draw. The minimum guaranteed jackpot is 40 million and it grows by a minimum of 5 million dollars each time the jackpot rolls.
To win any of US Mega Millions secondary prizes, check the prize breakdown below.
The winning combinations and the prize amounts for US Mega Millions include the following:
|5 + Bonus Ball||Jackpot|
|4 + Bonus Ball||$10,000|
|3 + Bonus Ball||$200|
|2 + Bonus Ball||$10|
|1 + Bonus Ball||$4|
|Bonus Ball Only||$2|
People that earn the jackpot can choose a lump sum payment (minus taxes) or annual payments during 29 years. Each next payment will be 5% bigger than the previous one.
The 2nd prize is one million dollars paid in cash only.
You win by matching at least 3 numbers. Any time you match the Mega Ball number, you win a prize.
All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the draw date.
If there is no jackpot winner, the jackpot rolls over to the next Mega Ball draw.
1. Originally, Mega Millions carried another name – the Big Game. It was launched back in 1996, and the name change occurred in 2002.
2. The biggest Mega Millions jackpot currently is $1.537 billion. It was won by one ticket on October 23, 2018. The luckiest Mega Millions ticket ever was sold in South Carolina.
3. The second largest jackpot is 656 million dollars. There were three lucky winners that split the humongous amounts. The winning tickets were bought in Illinois, Kansas, and Maryland.
4. The biggest Mega Millions jackpot that has been won by only one individual is 265 million dollars. It was handed out on February 24, 2015, and the winning numbers included 26, 32, 44, 45 and 58 + Mega Ball 11.
5. As surprising as it may seem, approximately one billion dollars in Mega Million earnings have never been claimed. Even an individual ticket that won 99 million dollars has remained unclaimed.
6. On Tuesday 31 October 2017 the Mega Millions game changed its rules. The ticket cost doubled, jackpots became bigger, and the odds of winning the 2nd tier prize of $1 million became better.
The US Mega Millions draws take place every week on:
Ticket sales for the draw close at 10:45pm on the days of the drawings.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the Mega Millions results below:
Error occured! Please try again Later!
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or buy more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our winner's support team and explain how to proceed and how you would like to be paid.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.