The rules of German Lotto are straightforward and to play you’ll have to:
To win the jackpot, you need to match the 6 numbers for the respective drawing plus the bonus number. The bonus number increases the lower tier prizes, as well.
German Lotto’s prize tiers and the estimated averages you can win by making the respective number of matches are listed in the table below:
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Average Prize|
|6 Numbers + Superzahl||JACKPOT|
|5 Numbers + Superzahl||€8,400|
|4 Numbers + Superzahl||€180|
|3 Numbers + Superzahl||€20|
|2 Numbers + Superzahl||€5|
German Lotto has minimum guaranteed jackpots that are different for the two drawings. The minimum guaranteed jackpot is 1.3 million euro for the Wednesday draw and 2.6 million euro for the Saturday drawing.
All of the prizes, including the jackpot, are paid in the form of a tax-free lump sum.
The larger prize claims have to be made within 13 weeks of the respective drawing.
If there’s no jackpot winner for the particular draw, the sum will roll over to the next draw. There’s a rollover cap of 12 drawings. In case there’s no jackpot winner after 12 drawings, the amount that has accumulated will roll down to the lower prize tiers.
1. This lottery dates back nearly four decades ago. Germany is one of the oldest European nations to have a lottery and the first one was established in the 1700s.
2. The game is so popular and ticket sales are so spectacular that the weekly prize payouts reach the spectacular sum of 15.2 million euro.
3. The largest jackpot ever won in German Lotto reached 45.4 million euro or approximately 67 million US dollars. There were three tickets that featured the correct numbers and that split the jackpot between themselves in December, 2007.
4. German Lotto is a millionaire-making machine! Each year, the game produces 364 new millionaires.
5. The annual prize payouts exceed 3.6 billion euro. This impressive amount turns German Lotto into one of Europe’s biggest and most lucrative lotteries.
The German Lotto draws take place:
The ticket sales stop at 6pm CET on Wednesdays and at 7pm on Saturdays. To find out if you’ve won something, check the winning German Lotto numbers below:
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – exept the citizens of the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
While buying tickets with 24Lottos you will receive a confirmation email at the time of the purchase which shows you the ticket ownership.
The Terms & Conditions of 24Lottos state that we have no legal claim to the tickets purchased by our customers.
The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will get your winnings.