|Lottery||Draw Date||Your Numbers||Price|
By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play Australia’s Monday/Wednesday Lotto, you’ll need to do the following:
In each drawing, there will be 8 numbers chosen. The 6 main numbers will determine the jackpot and the other 2 will affect lower prize tiers. To win the jackpot, you will have to match all 6 of the main numbers for the respective drawing.
To win any of Monday/Wednesday Lotto secondary prizes, check the
Players have six opportunities for winning a prize from Australia’s Monday/Wednesday Lotto. Here’s a breakdown of the tiers:
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Prize (AUD)|
|5 + Bonus||$2,463|
|3 + Bonus||$15|
|1 + 2 Bonus||$11|
The amount in the lower prize tiers depends on the number of tickets sold for the drawing and the number of winners in the respective division. The second prize tier, for example, consists of 4.2 percent of the funds generated through ticket sales. This amount will be split equally between all of the people who match 5 numbers and at least one of the supplementary digits.
1. As the name suggests, this is an Australian lottery that has its drawings two times per week – on Monday and Wednesday. Players can choose a standard submission or a system entry of up to 20 numbers. While a system of 20 is very expensive, it increases the odds of winning multiple prizes.
2. Every Monday/Wednesday Lotto drawing comes with a guaranteed jackpot of 1 million dollars. The sum will be split among all of the people who have all of the main numbers correct. If there are more than 4 jackpot winners for the respective drawing, the prize will be increased to 4 million dollars and divided equally among them.
3. Monday/Wednesday Lotto is one of the games in the portfolio of Tattersall – an official entity that was established back in 1881. Wednesday lottery drawings began occurring for the first place in 1983 and the official Wednesday Lotto was launched as a separate game in 2000.
4. The game has been known as Monday/Wednesday Lotto since 2008.
5. Super 66 is an additional option that can be enabled on top of the Monday/Wednesday Lotto entry for the purpose of winning additional prizes. Super 66 comes with a minimum division 1 prize pool of 16,666 dollars. When you activate the option, a random 6-digit number will be assigned to the ticket. To win the biggest prize, your number will have to match all 6 digits drawn for the respective game. Matching 5 numbers will result in an additional prize of 6,666 dollars. The lowest additional prize is distributed among those who match the first or the last 2 numbers of the digit and the amount is 6.6 dollars.
The Monday/Wednesday Lotto draws take place on:
Ticket sales close shortly before the televised drawings occur on Monday and Wednesday.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the Australia Monday/Wednesday Lotto results below:
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.