By joining 24Lottos VIP you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play the BonoLoto, you’ll need to do the following:
In order to win the BonoLoto jackpot, you have to match all 6 numbers for the respective drawing.
To win any of BonoLoto secondary prizes, check the prize breakdown below.
There are five prize tiers and here are the amounts that players will be entitled to for each:
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Prize|
|5 + Bonus||€86,000|
BonoLoto comes with a minimum guaranteed jackpot of 400,000 euro per drawing. This is a pretty good number for a lottery held on a daily basis. If there’s no winner for the respective drawing, the sum will roll over towards the next one.
1. BonoLoto isn’t the lottery that produces the biggest millionaires in Spain. Still, the game is quite an impressive one. Statistics suggest that BonoLoto produces approximately 66 millionaires per year.
2. The biggest prize in the history of the game was slightly over seven million euro. To be precise, the jackpot had reached 7.113 million euro before it fell on November 19, 2016. The second biggest jackpot in the history of the game was exactly seven million euro and it fell in 1990.
3. BonoLoto has actually had quite an intriguing history as far as winners and jackpots go. The lottery has seen one jackpot being claimed by a massive group of people. In fact, the syndicate consisted of 94 individuals! They split an award of 3.2 million euro among themselves, which entitled each of the players to a prize of 34,000 euro.
4. This game is one of the entries in the portfolio of Loterias y Apuestas del Estado. The public business entity was founded back in 1763 and currently, it has over 10,800 retailers throughout Spain. Some of the other games that the organization is responsible for holding include Loteria Nacional, Loteria Primitiva, El Gordo de la Primitiva, La Quiniela, El Quinigol, Quintuple Plus and EuroMillions.
5. The very first edition of BonoLoto took place on February 28, 1988. Since this is a daily game, it was originally set up for the purpose of offering people a chance to test their luck every single day (other than Sunday) at an affordable cost. This premise has been maintained through the years. Ever since those early days, 55 percent of the funds generated through ticket sales are allocated to prizes.
The BonoLoto draws take place on:
Ticket sales close shortly before this time on the days of the drawing.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the winning BonoLoto results below:
|Yesterday, 23 Feb||
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.