To take part in the next Powerball draw:
If you match all of the numbers drawn during the particular draw, you will hit the jackpot. The jackpots start at 40 million dollars and increase with each rollover.
There are nine ways to win Powerball. Here’s a breakdown of the winning combinations and the approximate prize amounts:
|Numbers Matched||Prize||Power Play||Power Play Prize|
|5 numbers + Powerball||Jackpot||0x||Jackpot|
|4 numbers + Powerball||$50,000||10x||$500,000|
|3 numbers + Powerball||$100||10x||$1000|
|2 numbers + Powerball||$7||10x||$70|
|1 number + Powerball||$4||10x||$40|
The jackpot could be paid in 30 annual payments, or a cash lump sum payment.
The second prize is one million dollars paid in cash only.
You win by matching at least three white ball numbers. Any time you match the red Powerball number, you win a prize.
All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the draw date.
If there is no jackpot winner, the jackpot rolls over to the next Powerball drawing.
1. Powerball currently holds the record for the largest jackpot in world history. On January 13, 2016 Powerball jackpot has rolled over to a whopping $1,586,400,000 and was split by 3 tickets.
2. The person who won the second largest Powerball jackpot (590.5 million) is Gloria Mackenzie. The 84-year-old got lucky because another person allowed her to go ahead in the line and purchase a quick-pick ticket.
3. A few years ago, Powerball changed the value of the tickets and the size of the five numbers prize – it became one million dollars. Since the introduction of this new prize, 730 people have ended up being one million dollars richer after playing the game.
4. In 2003, 110 people have won the second Powerball prize by matching five out of six numbers, which had never happened before. The funniest thing was that all the winners picked the same numbers: 22, 28, 32, 33, and 39. US Powerball lottery officials had to make an investigation and found out that all winners picked their numbers after getting the same fortune from fortune cookies manufactured in Queens.
5. Powerball is a massive game that produces a huge numbers of winners. Solely during the October 10, 2015 draw, there were 452,986 winners that won non-jackpot prizes totaling 4,088,091 dollars!
The US Powerball drawings take place every week on:
Ticket sales for the draw close at least 59 minutes before the draw.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the winning Powerball numbers below:
|Yesterday, 16 Aug||
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.