To play EuroMillions and have a chance at the jackpot, you’ll need to do the following:
To win the jackpot, you obviously need to have five correct main numbers and two correct Lucky Stars. The minimum guaranteed EuroMillions jackpot is 15 million euro.
There are numerous possibilities for winning a EuroMillions prize and here’s a breakdown of the options, as well as the estimated prizes:
|EuroMillions Numbers Matched||Lucky Stars Matched||Estimated Win|
|5 numbers||+ 2 Lucky Stars||Jackpot|
|5 numbers||+ 1 Lucky Star||€ 468,132|
|5 numbers||-||€ 80,171|
|4 numbers||+ 2 Lucky Stars||€ 4,808|
|4 numbers||+ 1 Lucky Star||€ 213|
|3 numbers||+ 2 Lucky Stars||€64|
|3 numbers||+ 1 Lucky Star||€ 14.72|
|3 numbers||-||€ 12.26|
|2 numbers||+ 2 Lucky Stars||€ 20.25|
|2 numbers||+ 1 Lucky Star||€ 8.07|
|2 numbers||-||€ 4.07|
|1 number||+ 2 Lucky Stars||€ 10.81|
There are special events and SuperDraws that feature much larger jackpots than the average for the game (46.4 million euro). Watch for such events to increase your chances of earning higher amounts. The overall odds of winning any EuroMillions award are 1 in 13.
All of the prizes, including the jackpot are paid as a lump sum. The prizes are tax-free, apart from the ones won in Switzerland, Spain and Portugal.
You win by matching at least 2 numbers or 1 number and 2 Lucky Stars.
Prize claim deadlines vary by country (from three years in Austria to 60 days in France and Luxembourg). Prizes can only be claimed in the EU country where the ticket was purchased.
If there is no jackpot winner, the jackpot rolls over to the next drawing until it reaches a cap of 190 million euro.
1. The biggest jackpot won in the history of EuroMillions is 185 million Euros. The winners were Colin and Chris Weir from Lars from the UK.
2. UK winners happen to be particularly lucky – Adrian and Gillian Bayford won another impressive jackpot of 146 million pounds in 2012.
3. When it comes to winning syndicates, a group of 12 bus drivers from the UK won slightly over 38 million euro in 2012.
4. The first person to ever win the EuroMillions jackpot is Dolores McNamara. The mother of six from Ireland hit a 77-million pound jackpot in the summer of 2005.
5. Another major jackpot winner didn’t know she held the precious ticket for three days after the draw. The 2009 winner was 25 and from Majorca. She had the flu and it kept her in bed, away from the TV screen. After recovering, the lucky lady found out that she had just gotten 126-million euro richer.
The EuroMillions draws take place on:
Ticket sales for the respective drawing close at 8:30pm CET.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the winning EuroMillions numbers below:
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – exept the citizens of the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
While buying tickets with 24Lottos you will receive a confirmation email at the time of the purchase which shows you the ticket ownership.
The Terms & Conditions of 24Lottos state that we have no legal claim to the tickets purchased by our customers.
The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will get your winnings.