|Lottery||Draw Date||Your Numbers||Price|
By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play GrandLotto 6/55, you’ll need to do the following:
To win the jackpot, you have to get all 6 of the numbers for the respective drawing correct.
There are 4 main ways to win a prize in GrandLotto 6/55:
|Correct Numbers||Estimated Prize|
The jackpot of 30 million pesos is a minimum guaranteed amount. If there’s no winner for the respective drawing, the money will roll over towards the next one.
The numbers mentioned in the table are averages. There could be variations on the number of tickets purchased for the respective drawing and the number of winning tickets in each prize tier.
1. GrandLotto 6/55 is organized by an official local entity. The entity is called Philippine Charity Sweepstake Office (PCSO) and it is responsible to guarantee the fairness of the game and the distribution of the prizes. PCSO was founded in 1995 and ever since, its games have been very popular in the country.
2. Grand Lotto 6/55 was officially launched in April 2010. The game is the one that has produced the biggest jackpot in the Philippine lottery history. After a couple of roll-overs, the jackpot had reached the massive 741.176 million pesos. The sum is approximately 16.7 million US dollars.
3. The blowing machines used to choose the winning numbers for each drawing are called Mega Gems. Both the machines and the balls are inspected prior to each drawing to ensure fairness. Both the interior and the blowing chamber of the Mega Gem are checked by technical experts. This way, the experts make sure that no extra balls are hidden inside to invalidate the drawing.
4. Apart from being responsible for making sure that the lotteries are not rigged, PCSO also distributes funds to good causes and charities.
5. Currently, PCSO organizes an array of pari-mutuel games (Lotto 6/42, MegaLotto 6/45, SuperLotto 6/49, UltraLotto 6/58 and PowerLotto). There are also three-digit lottery games and fixed prize games. The huge portfolio means that PCSO needs a big workforce to carry out its duties. Currently, the organization employs more than 2,000 people in the Philippines.
The GrandLotto 6/55 draws take place on:
Ticket sales close shortly before this hour on the days of the drawing.
To find out if you’ve won something, check GrandLotto 6/55 results below:
|Today, 24 Sep||
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.