Choose the number of future drawings you would like to participate in using the numbers you've picked.
To play the Thai Lottery, you’ll need to do the following:
To win the jackpot, you’ll have to match all of the 6 digits drawn.
There are numerous ways to win a prize from the state Thai Lottery:
|Digits Matched||Estimated Prize|
|Match 6 in the 2nd Draw||2 x 100,000 Baht|
|Match 6 in the 3rd Draw||2 x 40,000 Baht|
|Match 6 in the 4th Draw||2 x 20,000 Baht|
|Match 6 in the 5th Draw||2 x 10,000 Baht|
|Match 3||2 x 2,000 Baht|
|Match 2||2 x 1,000 Baht|
A few more Thai Lottery tips. Apart from these prizes, there are several bonuses. People who match 6 digits and the unit numbers drawn will end up getting a bonus of 30,000 Baht. Matching the 6 digits and one unit number will produce a bonus of 20,000 Baht.
Prizes have to be claimed within 2 years of the drawing date. There’s a local 0.5 percent tax that applies to all of the prizes.
1. Thai Lottery tickets come in pairs of 2. Each of the tickets features a top and a bottom part. While it’s possible to get just one, buying both parts of the ticket will double your chance of winning a prize.
2. The history of lotteries in Thailand dates back to 1874. King Rama V was the first one to grant the Royal Bodyguard Department with the right to operate a celebratory lottery marking his birthday. The first ever lottery drawing in Thailand took place in the Grand Palace and it followed a European lottery system. King Rama V is considered the founder of lotteries in Thailand.
3. The Thailand National Lottery is one of the two forms of legalized gambling in the country. The only other permissible option is horse racing bets in Bangkok.
4. The national lottery is quite popular in the country. There are 19.2 million locals and many international players interested in Thai Lottery. Local players spend approximately 76 billion Baht ($2.3 billion) on the purchase of lottery tickets in 2014.
5. Thai people have quite unorthodox ways of picking their lottery numbers. There are dozens of superstitions surrounding such games. The numbers have to be symbolical instead of picked randomly. Thai people can derive lottery numbers from their dreams, strange markings they observe in everyday life, number of things that they come across (for example, the number of fruits on a tree) or allocating numbers to events and things (water symbolizes the number 2, royalty – 9, rats – 1, etc.).
The Thail Lottery draws take place on:
Ticket sales close shortly before this hour on the days of the drawing.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the Thai Lottery results below:
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.