By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play the Austria Lotto, you'll need to do the following:
To win the Austria Lotto jackpot, you have to match all 6 numbers for the respective drawing.
In addition to the regular draws, Austria Lotto also has a bonus draw.
The bonus draw is like a regular drawing on Wednesdays and Sundays, except an additional €300,000 is raffled off among all participants.
A bonus drawing typically occurs on Friday, 6:47 p.m.
The bonus draw follows the same rules as the Wednesday and Sunday draw. If the jackpot is not won on Wednesday, it will move on to Friday's bonus drawing.
Austria Lotto has not one, not two, not three, but eight prize tiers. Here’s what the breakdown looks like:
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Prize (€)|
|5 + Bonus||47,200|
|4 + Bonus||160|
|3 + Bonus||16|
Because there are solely 45 numbers, the odds of winning the Austria Lotto jackpot are much better than those for other European lotteries. The size of the prizes other than the jackpot depends on the number of people who have bought a ticket and the number of winners per prize tier.
1. Austria Lotto 6 out of 45 has a relatively long history that dates back to 1986. Ever since it’s been the flagship game offered by Osterreichische Lotterien. Since its inception, Austria Lotto has been defined by a nice jackpot, medium-level middle prize tiers, and a lot of smaller prizes.
2. The biggest jackpot in the history of Austria Lotto fell in October 2011. It was 11 million euros due to multiple rollovers. The second biggest jackpot was 9.88 million euros and there were three lucky ticket holders for the January 31, 2016 drawing. Each one of the winners received slightly over 3.29 million euros.
3. Over the years, Austria Lotto has generated more than 50 billion euros in ticket sales. Apart from making lottery players happy, the purpose of the lottery is to also support good causes. In the same period, Austria Lotto generated 1.4 billion euros for sports initiatives and 185 million euros for sponsorships.
4. Every single year, 840 million bets are submitted by Austria Lotto players. In addition, 67 million instant tickets are being sold. When the numbers are taken out of this context, 26.5 Austria Lotto tickets are being sold every single second.
5. Since the very first drawing in 1986, Austria Lotto has produced 925 millionaires who snatched at least one million euro from 6 out of 45.
The Austria Lotto draws take place on:
Bonus draws take place on Fridays.
Ticket sales close shortly before this time on the days of the drawing.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the Austria Lotto results below:
|Sun, Dec 03 2023||
|Wed, Nov 29 2023||
|Sun, Nov 26 2023||
Error occured! Please try again Later!
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or buy more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our winner's support team and explain how to proceed and how you would like to be paid.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide, and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.