|Lottery||Draw Date||Your Numbers||Price|
By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play the Nigeria Baba Ijebu (Premier Lotto) and have a chance of winning the jackpot, you’ll have to:
There are different ways to play the Baba Ijebu games:
NAP2: Also known as 2sure. This is the most popular of all the different ways of playing because it guarantees high reward with lower risk when compared to the others. It involves selecting two numbers from a pool of 1-90. If your numbers are drawn out in the draw you choose from, you are paid out on your stake times by a multiple of 240. However, note that you must get the 2 numbers correct to win, if only one out of the two numbers comes out in the result, you do not win anything.
NAP3: Also known as 3Direct, gives you the chance to pick 3 numbers only from a pool of 1-90. If your 3 numbers are drawn out you will win the amount staked multiplied by the odds of 2100. Like NAP 2 above you must get all 3 numbers correct to win.
NAP4: same as NAP 2 & 3. Involves selecting four numbers with x6000 multiplier you must get 4 out of the 5 numbers drawn to win. No less. The bigger risk with even bigger reward.
NAP5: involves selecting five numbers X44000 multiplier you must get the 5 winning numbers correct. No less. This is rarely played due to having the highest risk.
The most popular gameplay that the lotto offers is NAP2.
Permutation guarantees a greater chance of winning. You can combine up to 10 numbers and if just 2 out of your 10 combined numbers comes out of the result, you could win. You have the chance to pick 2-10 numbers from the pool of 1-90 numbers drawn out, perming together several lines to increase your chances of winning.
Baba Ijebu comes with many gameplay options, which is why it’s possible to win a wide array of prizes. Apart from the opportunity to choose only 2 numbers from the pool of 90, you can pick up to five numbers and their permutations.
These specifics of Nigeria Premier Lotto make it different from other national lotteries. The number of possible combinations that you can use to win is higher.
Since there is no pool and the prize is independent of other players there can be as many draws a day as is technically possible.
All winnings are paid in cash through the company's established payment centers which are open 24-hrs daily.
1. Nigeria Baba Ijebu (Premier Lotto) is the name of an official gaming company that was established back in 2001. The company has partnered up with French authorities in the field of lotteries, which has allowed for the introduction of the best practices in Nigeria.
2. Premier Lotto currently has one of the biggest lotto practices in Nigeria operating with over 200 principal agents supervising over 16,000 sub agents/sales representatives spread across the western region of Nigeria.
3. Some people worry about Nigerian scams – there are many such floating around and affecting the reputation of official organizations from the country. Baba Ijebu pay its winners, games are completely legitimate and they give you an easy chance to win some meaningful cash.
4. Live drawings are held every single week. They take place at the Nigeria Premier Lotto headquarters in Surulere, Lagos. Anyone who is interested can go to the headquarters at the respective time on the day of the drawing and observe the lucky numbers being picked.
5. There are 23 games available weekly. National is the most popular game played once a week on Saturday.
6. The largest ever pay out on Baba Ijebu was 120 million Naira.
The Nigeria Baba Ijebu draws take place:
This means you have more than a few opportunities to win the Baba Ijebu jackpot. Ticket sales end a few hours prior to the drawing takes place on the respective day. You can buy tickets for a drawing in the future (not day for day).
Each Baba Ijebu draw, takes place at the Premier Lotto head office in Lagos. All draws are broadcasted on radio and are also publicized in specialized newspapers that serve the business.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the Baba Ijebu results below:
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or buy more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our winner's support team and explain how to proceed and how you would like to be paid.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.
Error Occured! Please try again Later!