|Lottery||Draw Date||Your Numbers||Price|
By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play the Hoosier Lotto, you’ll need to do the following:
For a chance to win the guaranteed jackpot, you will have to match all 6 numbers for the respective drawing.
Hoosier Lotto comes with 5 prize tiers and a few additional opportunities to claim a prize. Here’s a breakdown:
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Prize|
The lottery comes with a minimum guaranteed jackpot of 1 million US dollars. If there’s no winner for the respective drawing, the sum will roll over towards the next one.
On top of the standard game play, there is a Plus feature that can be activated with each ticket for an additional payment. Whenever Plus is chosen, it will increase all of the prize tiers. For example, Plus adds one million US dollars to the jackpot, 600 US dollars to the second prize tier and 25 US dollars to the third one.
1. Hoosier Lotto was the first official lottery to be launched in the state of Indiana. Ever since its inception, there has been a minimum guaranteed jackpot of 1 million US dollars. If there’s no winner for the respective drawing, the jackpot grows in increments of 500,000 US dollars per drawing.
2. The game belongs to the portfolio of Hoosier Lottery, the official lottery organization of Indiana. It is the only official US lottery entity that is named after the state’s nickname rather than the official title. Lotteries were legalized in Indiana in 1989.
3. Hoosier Lotto’s biggest jackpot fell in November 2007. Before the lucky six numbers were picked, the biggest prize had accumulated 54.5 million US dollars. Steel worker Peter Gilbert from East Chicago became the luckiest person in Illinois during the winter month. He chose a lump sum rather than annuity payments, which granted Peter a prize of 40.4 million US dollars.
4. Several other massive jackpots have fallen through the years, as well. In October 2010, Amtrak 15 of Beech Grove claimed a prize of 34.5 million US dollars. In February 2010, an interesting story made one of the smaller jackpots in the history of Hoosier Lotto memorable. The sum that had been won was 2.5 million US dollars. Unfortunately, nobody had stepped forward to make a claim. A couple from Indianapolis stepped forward with only days left until the expiry of the jackpot. They became the 17th jackpot winners in the history of the game since the summer of 2008.
5. Hoosier Lotto was officially launched in 1994 when it replaced Lotto Cash – the first draw-style game in the history of Hoosier Lottery.
The Hoosier Lotto draws take place on:
Ticket sales close at 10:39pm on the days of the drawing.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the Hoosier Lotto results below:
|Yesterday, 16 Jan||
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or buy more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our winner's support team and explain how to proceed and how you would like to be paid.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.
Error Occured! Please try again Later!