Choose the number of future drawings you would like to participate in using the numbers you've picked.
To play Japan Lotto 6, you’ll need to do the following:
To win the jackpot, you’ll have to match all of the 6 digits drawn.
There are numerous ways to win a prize from Lotto 6:
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Prize (Yen)|
|5 + Bonus||10 Million|
All of the prizes in Lotto 6 are paid out in the form of cash lump sums. There aren’t lottery taxes in Japan, but international players need to check what regulations are in their country. All players have one year from the date of the drawing to make a prize claim.
1. Lotteries in Japan date back to the 17th century. The current state lottery was established in October 1945. The state lottery is called Takarakuji, which translates to Fortune Lottery in English. Lotto 6 has been one of the staples in the Takarakuji portfolio for more than 10 years.
2. Lotto 6 has a minimum guaranteed jackpot of 100 million yen. If there’s no winner for the respective drawing, the sum will roll over towards the next one. The biggest jackpot in the history of the lottery is four billion yen or approximately 35 million US dollars.
3. While the most impressive jackpot has been won just once in the history of the game, Japan Lotto 6 is known for handing out pretty spectacular sums every now and then. There have been jackpots of 400 million yen or a bit more won 15 times in the history of Lotto 6.
4. People in Japan love their lotteries, particularly Lotto 6. There are 2 drawings per week. Each drawing has millions of people flocking to one of the 15,000 lottery booths called Mizuho and scattered throughout the country.
5. Apart from handing out prizes, the Japanese Takarakuji is also responsible for generating funds that go towards good causes. Public housing and local infrastructure projects are often completed with contributions from the national lottery. The lottery also generates funds for some of the biggest sports events like the 1964 Tokyo Olympic games.
The Japan Lotto 6 national lottery draws take place on:
Ticket sales close at approximately 6:30pm on the days of the drawing.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the Lotto 6 results below:
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.