By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
For a chance to win a prize from Lotto Max Canada, you have to do the following:
• Pick 7 numbers in the range from 1 to 50 To win the Lotto Max, you need to match all seven Lotto Max winning numbers for the drawing.
Keep in mind that a single entry into the game gives you a chance to enter three sets of numbers.
Lotto Max gives players 10 ways to win a prize. Here’s a Lotto Max prize breakdown for your reference:
|Numbers to Match||Estimated Prize|
|7||Jackpot (87.25% of the prize pool)|
|6 + Bonus||Share of 2.5% of the prize pool|
|6||Share of 2.5% of the prize pool|
|5 + Bonus||Share of 1.5% of the prize pool|
|5||Share of 3.5% of the prize pool|
|4 + Bonus||Share of 2.75% of the prize pool|
|4||20 Canadian dollars|
|3 + Bonus||20 Canadian dollars|
|MaxMillions (7 of 7, exact match only)||1 million dollars (or a share if more winners)|
The Lotto Max payout for the biggest prize tiers is dependent on the number of winners. The respective percentage mentioned in the chart above represents a sum (dependent on the number of tickets bought) divided equally among all the winners.
The main jackpot starts at 10 million dollars and is capped at 70 million dollars. It increases by approximately 10 million dollars per drawing until someone finally wins.
1. Here’s how Lotto Max works: the game drawings take place two times per week, and there’s always a minimum guaranteed jackpot of 10 million dollars. The first Lotto Max drawing occurred on September 19, 2009, when the game was introduced to replace Lotto Super 7. The launch was incredibly successful, and Lotto Max Canada attracted ticket revenues that in the first 10 months of the game exceeded the ticket revenue Lotto Super 7 attracted in its most successful year.
2. Let’s check out the biggest Lotto Max payout in history. Originally, the game had a prize cap of 50 million dollars. Under these rules, the biggest prize was 55 million dollars, and it fell on July 17, 2015. A group of 20 coworkers shared the millions. Under the new rules and the new cap, the biggest ever jackpot of 100 million dollars for matching all seven numbers exactly fell in 2012 for the very first time.
3. In each Canadian lottery that features Lotto Max, there are local add-on games. Usually, these can be activated for an additional dollar spent on top of the main ticket cost. The prizes for these add-on games range from 100,000 dollars to one million dollars, depending on the specific rules and the number of digits matched. Some variations in the main game rules are also plausible due to the rules introduced by the specific territory operator.
4. The coolest aspect of playing Lotto Max, whether you participate locally or do a Lotto Max buy online, is that the jackpot will be paid out in the form of a lump sum. In Canada, there are no taxes (neither national nor local) that apply to lottery prizes. Thus, the sum being advertised for the specific Lotto Max drawing date is the exact one that a winner will receive.
The Lotto Max draw time is as follows:
• Tuesday, 7:30 p.m. PT
• Friday, 7:30 p.m. PT
Ticket sales will close in all participating countries shortly before the drawing takes place.
To find out if you’ve won something from the latest drawing, check the Lotto Max results below:
Error occured! Please try again Later!
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or buy more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our winner's support team and explain how to proceed and how you would like to be paid.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide, and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.