By joining 24Lottos VIP you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play Lotto Poland, you’ll need to do the following:
In order to win the jackpot, you have to match all 6 numbers for the respective drawing. It’s also possible to activate a Plus option that enables participation in an additional drawing with a total prize of 1 million Zlotys.
There are four prize tiers that players will be entitled to depending on the numbers that they’ve gotten correct for the respective drawing:
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Prize (Zloty)|
|6||JACKPOT (at least 2 million)|
|5||8% of the prize pool|
The second, third and fourth prize tiers are not fixed. The amounts depend on the number of tickets bought for the respective drawing and the number of winners in each. Thus, the numbers presented in the table above are an average. The jackpot comes with a guaranteed minimum of 2 million Zloty. If there’s no winner for the respective drawing, the sum will roll over towards the next one.
1. A number of massive jackpots have fallen through the years. Lotto Poland biggest jackpot winners claimed 56.16 million Zloty (15.8 million US dollars) in September 2011. There were two winning tickets and each individual won 28.08 million Zloty. The second biggest jackpot in the history of the game fell in November 2012. A sum of 51.33 million Zloty had been accumulated and it was split among three lucky winners.
2. The biggest amount that has been won by a single person is 33.78 million Zloty. The lucky ticket was acquired in Gdynia in February 2012.
3. Lotto Poland history started in 1957 and it was originally called Duzy Lotek (large lottery). The oldest game in the country is still quite popular today, despite the fact that it had undergone some transformation. The name Lotto was introduced in 2009 but the 6/49 format remained the same through the years.
4. All of the prizes, including the jackpot, are paid out in the form of a cash lump sum. Players have six months from the date of the drawing in order to make a prize claim.
5. Lotto Poland is one of the games in the portfolio of Totalizator Sportowy – an official entity responsible for overseeing the sale of tickets and the payment of prizes. In addition, Totalizator Sportowy is on a mission to generate funds for charitable initiatives and social causes. Every year, it collects approximately one billion Zloty that contribute to the state budget. The Polish Ministry of Sports is one of the primary recipients of these funds.
The Lotto Poland draws take place on:
Ticket sales close shortly before the exact time of the drawing.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the Lotto Poland results below:
|Yesterday, 17 Mar||
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.