By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play the New York Lotto, you’ll need to do the following:
• Choose 6 New York Lotto numbers from a pool of 59
To win the New York Lotto jackpot, you have to match all 6 New York Lotto winning numbers for the respective drawing.
There are five prize tiers, and the sums are paid on a pari-mutuel basis. This means that the individual award will depend on the number of people who have bought a ticket for the respective drawing and the winners.
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Prize|
|5 + Bonus||7.25% of the prize pool|
|5||5.5% of the prize pool|
|4||6.25% of the prize pool|
|3||6% of the prize pool|
Jackpot winners have two options to choose among – either get a lump sum payment or benefit from 26 annuity payments. There’s a minimum guaranteed jackpot of 2 million dollars per drawing. If there’s no winner, the jackpot will increase by 300,000 dollars per drawing.
1. New York Lotto was held for the first time in 1967. The original purpose of the lottery was to help with the collection of funds for educational initiatives. Ever since those early days, the lottery has contributed over 56 million dollars to the cause.
2. One quite unpleasant fact for the New York Lotto organizers is that Powerball drawings are held simultaneously as the ones for the local state lottery. This has been one of the biggest reasons for a decline in the popularity of Lotto. As a result of this coincidence, Lotto saw a decrease in sales of eight percent. Luckily, it has managed to somewhat recover from the “shock.”
3. As already mentioned, the smallest jackpot in Lotto is 2 million dollars. But often, the top prize exceeds that amount. The biggest prize in the history of the game reached a massive 72.5 million dollars! Four people shared it.
4. There’s another interesting story connected to a previously biggest jackpot. In 2007, the jackpot reached 65 million dollars for the first time, and it was won. Unfortunately, nobody came forward to claim for over one year! It took a massive search and even a police probe to discover the brand new millionaire – Degli Martinez. Martinez had lost the winning ticket and only possessed the receipt for the payslip. Processing the reward had thus become very difficult, but Martinez did get those millions in 2008.
5. Lotto is the only New York lottery that has a “rolling” format. All other local games come with a fixed jackpot, and hence, the top prizes tend to be much smaller.
The New York Lotto draws take place on:
Ticket sales close at 11:00 p.m. on the days of the drawing.
To find out the New York Lotto results for today, check the New York Lotto winning numbers below:
Error occured! Please try again Later!
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or buy more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our winner's support team and explain how to proceed and how you would like to be paid.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.