|Lottery||Draw Date||Your Numbers||Price|
By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play the New York Lotto, you’ll need to do the following:
In order to win the New York Lotto jackpot, you have to match all 6 numbers for the respective drawing. An additional bonus is drawn from the pool after the 6 numbers have been drawn is this bonus number is used to determine the second prize tier only
There are five prize tiers and the sums are paid on a pari-mutuel basis. This means that the individual award will depend on the number of people who have bought a ticket for the respective drawing and the number of winners.
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Prize|
|5 + Bonus||7.25% of the prize pool|
|5||5.5% of the prize pool|
|4||6.25% of the prize pool|
|3||6% of the prize pool|
Jackpot winners have two options to choose among – either get a lump sum payment or benefit from 26 annuity payments. There’s a minimum guaranteed jackpot of 2 million dollars per drawing. If there’s no winner, the jackpot will increase by 300,000 US dollars per drawing.
1. New York Lotto was held for the first time in 1967. The original purpose of the lottery was to help in the collection of funds for educational initiatives. Ever since those early days, the lottery has contributed over 56 million US dollars to the cause.
2. One quite unpleasant fact for the New York Lotto organizers is that Powerball drawings are held at the same time as the ones for the local state lottery. This has been one of the biggest reasons for a decline in the popularity of Lotto. As a result of this coincidence, Lotto saw a decrease in sales of eight percent. Luckily, it has managed to somewhat recover from the “shock.”
3. As already mentioned, the smallest jackpot in Lotto is 2 million US dollars. This smallest amount has been won a total of 20 times in the history of the game. The last time the smallest jackpot fell was on July 12, 2017. The biggest jackpot in the history of Lotto is 65 million US dollars and the amount fell at the end of June 2007.
4. What’s even more interesting is that a lot of time passed before the collection of this biggest jackpot. The lucky winner, Degli Martinez, lost the winning ticket and only had the receipt from the purchase. It took some time for the payout to be processed because of this fact and Degli eventually got the cash one year later.
5. The New York Lottery has maintained relatively consistent prize payouts through the years. In 2017 so far, the lottery has spent 4.639 million US dollars on awards for players. During the year, the lottery has also allocated 3.267 million US dollars to educational initiatives.
The New York Lotto draws take place on:
Ticket sales close at 11:00pm on the days of the drawing.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the New York Lotto results below:
01 15 36 41 44 50 57
07 11 17 25 41 54 42
03 04 22 26 37 38 33
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or buy more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our winner's support team and explain how to proceed and how you would like to be paid.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.