By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
Here’s the scoop on Quina Lotto – how to play the game. For a chance to win a prize, you have to do the following:
• Choose 5 numbers from a pool of 80
To win the top prize in the lottery, you have to match the 5 numbers selected during the drawing.
Quina gives players four ways to win a prize. Here’s a breakdown of the different tiers:
|Numbers Matched||Expected Prize|
|5||35% of the prize pool|
|4||19% of the prize pool|
|3||20% of the prize pool|
|2||11% of the prize pool|
As you can see, all of the prize tiers in Brazil’s Quina lottery are pari-mutuel. This means there isn’t a fixed sum someone’s going to win. The money generated through ticket sales is allocated at different percentages to each prize tier. That sum is then divided equally among all of the winners in the category.
1. Quina Lottery is a game under the portfolio of Caixa Economica Federal – the Brazilian authority responsible for organizing and carrying out games of luck. It was launched for the first time in 1994, and the lottery has become hugely popular ever since. Apart from the main game, there’s an additional special draw called Quina de Sao Joao. This drawing occurs on an annual basis. On June 24. Since this special drawing provides extra-big prizes, it’s super popular among Brazilians.
2. The biggest prize in Quina's history fell on June 24, 2016, as a part of the annual Quina de Sao Joao drawing. At the time, the top prize had reached 143.1 million Brazilian real or about 26.6 million US dollars. Eight lucky winners split the sum among themselves. The highest jackpot in a regular drawing was 15.68 million real, and the sum fell on December 15, 2015.
3. All of the prizes in Quina are paid out in the form of a lump sum. An interesting fact about the payouts is that national taxes are deducted before the player receives their reward. This is one of the reasons why many lottery players in Brazil don’t even know that an income tax applies to the sums they claim from the lottery.
4. Quina does come with a minimum guaranteed jackpot. The smallest jackpot that players can win in the regular drawing is 500,000 Brazilian reals. If there’s no winner, the sum will roll over towards the next drawing and increase the jackpot size. There is no official jackpot limit, which theoretically means that the top reward can keep on growing and growing indefinitely. The amount you’ll win when playing doesn’t depend on the numbers you picked. Whether you selected 10 or five numbers and you got five correct, you will win the same reward.
5. Ever since its launch, Quina has been helping people get lucky. The lottery’s first drawing occurred on March 13, 1994. That unlucky date actually turned around several lives. The first drawing produced three jackpot winners, and each one of these players took home 75.7 million reals. According to official statistics, there have been 127 jackpot winners since the start of the game, and they were paid out a cumulative sum of nearly two billion reals.
The Quina Lottery drawings take place six days per week:
• Monday through Saturday, 8 p.m. local time
Ticket sales will close in all participating countries shortly before the drawing takes place.
To find out if you’ve won something from the latest drawing, check the Brazil Quina Lottery results below:
Error occured! Please try again Later!
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or buy more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our winner's support team and explain how to proceed and how you would like to be paid.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide, and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.