|Lottery||Draw Date||Your Numbers||Price|
By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play Set for Life Lotto, you’ll need to do the following:
You can either choose your numbers to play, and you can opt for the lucky dip option, in which case a random ticket will be generated for you.
To win the Set for Life top prize, you will have to match all five numbers for the respective drawing, as well as the Life number.
As per the Set for Life Rules, you have to be aged 18 or older to play Set for Life, as well as other lotteries in the UK.
Once the particular Set for Life numbers are drawn, you can determine if you’ve won anything.
There will be numerous Set for Life winners for each drawing because the lottery has eight prize tiers:
|Prize Tier||Numbers to Match||Payout (in Pounds)|
|1||Five main numbers + Life number||10,000 per month for 30 years|
|2||Five main numbers||10,000 per month for one year|
|3||Four main numbers + Life number||250|
|4||Four main numbers||50|
|5||Three main numbers + Life number||30|
|6||Three main numbers||20|
|7||Two main numbers + Life number||10|
|8||Two main numbers||5|
If you win and you want to claim a prize, you will need to call the National Lottery Line within the specified timeframe. You will be asked about personal details and also about where you bought the winning ticket (retailer information).
1. Set for Life is a brand new game in the portfolio of Camelot UK Lotteries (The National Lottery). It was launched in March 2019. Apart from the unusual format for the distribution of the top prizes, it’s also characterized by pretty favorable odds. The overall chances of winning a Set for Life prize are one in 12.4.
2. The Set for Life lotto was launched on the 25th birthday of the national lottery. Since the top prize is 10,000 pounds for a month throughout 30 years, Set for Life was created to appeal to a younger generation of lottery players.
3. While the top two prizes are meant to be paid in the form of annuities, a cash claim option is also available for a lump sum payment. Keep in mind, however, that opting for a lump sum payment can significantly reduce the amount that you would have been entitled to over 30 years.
4. The top prizes are affixed, which makes Set for Life entirely different from other draw-style games. This means that it doesn’t matter whether there’s one winner or five people who match the five main numbers and the Life number. All of these individuals will be entitled to a prize of 10,000 pounds per month for 30 years.
5. Currently, 54.4 percent of the sum generated through the sale of Set for Life ticket is paid back to players in the form of awards. The rest of the money is dedicated to the operation of the national lottery, and some of the money will also be set aside to support and sponsor good causes throughout the UK.
The Set for Life results are announced after the drawings take place on:
To find out if you are one of the winners, check the latest Set for Life results below.
|Yesterday, 06 Jul||
05 12 17 21 30 02
11 12 24 29 33 05
20 26 29 33 37 03
Error occured! Please try again Later!
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or buy more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our winner's support team and explain how to proceed and how you would like to be paid.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.