By joining 24Lottos VIP you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play South Africa Lotto, you will need to:
For a chance to win the jackpot, you will need to match all 6 numbers for the respective drawing. The extra bonus number drawn determines the lower prize tiers.
There are numerous possibilities for winning a SA Lotto prize. Here’s a breakdown of the tiers and the estimated
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Prize|
|5 + bonus||198,551 R (13,791 USD)|
|5||3,953 R (274.58 USD)|
|4 + bonus||2,930 R (203 USD)|
|4||132 R (10 USD)|
|3 + bonus||93 R (6.46 USD)|
|3||50 R (3.47 USD)|
All of the SA Lotto prizes are paid out in the form of a cash lump sum. The prizes won in this lottery are tax free.
Winners have 365 days from the date of the drawing to collect their prizes.
1. The biggest jackpot that South Africa Lotto has ever produced was 44.7 million R or 3.1 million US dollars. The prize fell in February 2003. There were four drawings without a winner prior to the accumulation of the big amount. This spectacular sum was split among four lucky ticket owners.
2. The biggest amount won by a single South Africa Lotto player was 34.25 million R. This jackpot was won on March 8 2006.
3. SA Lotto is one of the games in the world that have had the biggest number of jackpot winners sharing the same prize. A large jackpot fell in March 2003. It was later announced that 33 ticket owners had gotten the correct numerical combination. Each of the players won 111,901 R (approximately 7,772 US dollars).
4. South Africa Lotto is run and operated by Ithuba and it is regulated by the National Lottery Commission. A few other games that the entity is responsible for include Lotto Plus, PowerBall, PowerBall Plus, SportStake and EAZiWIN.
5. The biggest jackpot that Ithuba has ever produced in one of its games is 102 million R (7.09 million US dollars). The game that produced this amazing jackpot was the company’s South African version of PowerBall. The jackpot fell in 2011 and nobody came forward to make a claim.
The South Africa Lotto draws take place on:
Ticket sales are discontinued shortly prior to the drawings on Wednesday and Saturday.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the SA Lotto results below:
|Yesterday, 17 Mar||
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.