|Lottery||Draw Date||Your Numbers||Price|
By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To try your California SuperLotto Plus luck, you will have to:
In order to claim the jackpot, you will have to match all of the main numbers and the Mega number for the respective drawing.
The jackpot starts at 7 million dollars and it grows each time there is no winner.
While the jackpot is obviously the big target everybody wants to hit, SuperLotto Plus offers a number of additional prize tiers to those who get to match a certain set of numbers:
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Prize|
|5 + Mega ball||Jackpot|
|4 + Mega ball||$1,650|
|3 + Mega ball||$55|
|2 + Mega ball||$10|
|1 + Mega ball||$2|
Some of the prize tiers do not have a fixed amount. This means that the prize each player will get will depend on the number of tickets purchased for the respective drawing and the number of winners for the category.
Players have 180 days from the date of the drawing to make a prize claim.
Jackpot winners have two options to choose among. For a start, they can have the entire amount provided to them in the form of a lump sum payment. Alternatively, the jackpot can be paid out over a longer period of time via 30 equal annual instalments. The annuity option is the default one. Players who want to get the jackpot as a lump sum will have to inform California lottery authorities about it.
1. SuperLotto Plus does not have an upper cap on the jackpot. This means that it can roll over an infinite number of times, if there is no winner. The biggest jackpot that the California lottery has handed out is 193 million dollars. This jackpot fell in 2002 after 11 roll-overs. The impressive amount was split between three lucky ticket owners.
2. SuperLotto Plus offers an additional game known as SuperLotto Plus Second Chance. It costs only one more dollar and it makes players eligible for an extra weekly second chance draw. Each week, the additional drawing results in the provision of five 15,000-dollar prizes.
3. California SuperLotto Plus was launched back in 1986. A statewide vote occurred and 58 percent of Californians voted in favor of the establishment of a local lottery.
4. Since 1985, California Lottery has managed to raise over 31 billion dollars for public education initiatives. A portion of the money used for the purchase of every single ticket goes to support a good cause in the state. Education is one of the social sectors that California Lottery predominantly helps for the development of.
5. Depending on the number of tickets bought, SuperLotto Plus produces approximately 110,000 winners per drawing. While most go to the lowest prize tier (over 50,000 winners per drawing), the number of people who get their hands on bigger prizes isn’t that low either.
The SuperLotto Plus drawings take place every week on:
Ticket sales close shortly after the drawing is held on the respective day (players are advised to double check what the deadline for purchase on the day is).
To find out whether you've won, please check the SuperLotto Plus results below:
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or buy more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our winner's support team and explain how to proceed and how you would like to be paid.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.
Error Occured! Please try again Later!