By joining 24Lottos VIP you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play the UK Lotto, you’ll need to do the following:
To win the jackpot, you need to match all of the numbers for the particular draw. Lotto UK doesn’t have a guaranteed minimum jackpot, but the amount usually starts at about 2 million pounds.
To win any of UK Lotto secondary prizes, check the prize breakdown below.
There are 6 main ways to win a prize in UK Lotto:
|Prize Tier||Numbers to Match||Prize|
|2nd Tier||5 + Bonus Ball||Estimated £50,000|
|3rd Tier||5||Estimated £1,000|
|4th Tier||4||Estimated £100|
|5th Tier||3||£25 (fixed)|
|6th Tier||2||Free Lotto Lucky Dip (fixed)|
Winners of any prize have 180 days from the day of the draw to make a claim. Any money that isn’t claimed within this period will go to the UK Lotto Good Causes Fund.
The prizes are non-taxable in the UK and all of the amounts will be paid as a lump sum.
There are no jackpot guaranteed but the amount usually doesn’t fall below 2 million pounds. If the jackpot isn’t won, it will roll over towards the next drawing until it reaches a cap of 50 million pounds.
1. The UK Lotto took place for the first time on November 19, 1994. It was initially called National Lottery and it has produced 2,300 millionaires so far.
2. After winning the jackpot, 70 percent of those lucky millionaires changed their houses. It’s interesting to point out, however, that 65 percent of those lucky winners didn’t relocate – they simply purchased a nicer place.
3. Each person that has won the UK Lotto bought an average of 4.5 new cars for themselves or for loved ones. Ten percent of the winner bought 10 or more automobiles.
4. The machines used for each drawing are 4 and they have names – Lancelot, Arthur, Guinevere and… you’ve guessed it – Merlin. The draws use 8 sets of balls made from cellular foam. Each individual set of balls costs the surprising 2,500 pounds.
5. UK Lotto has so far financed 18 movies, some of the most popular being Billy Elliot and The King’s Speech. These films have won for a total of 15 Academy Awards and 31 Baftas.
6. Over the years, UK Lotto has handed out more than 53 billion pounds in both prizes and donations. Apart from making numerous people a lot richer, the lottery has also contributed 32 billion pounds to various charities. As already mentioned, the lottery has its Good Causes Fund that’s used to provide financial resources to worthy causes.
The UK Lotto draws take place on:
Ticket sales close at 7:00pm GMT on draw days.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the UK Lotto results below:
|Yesterday, 17 Mar||
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.