|Lottery||Draw Date||Your Numbers||Price|
By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play the Florida Lotto, you’ll need to do the following:
In order to win the Florida Lotto jackpot, you have to match all 6 numbers for the respective drawing.
There are four distinctive ways to win a prize from Florida Lotto. The table will present the correct numerical combination and the sum you’ll be entitled to for each:
|Numbers Matched||Odds||Estimated Prize|
|6||1 in 22,957,480||JACKPOT|
|5||1 in 81,409.50||$5,000|
|4||1 in 1,415.82||$70|
|3||1 in 70.79||$5|
The overall odds of winning a prize in Florida Lotto are 1 in 67.36. On top of the standard prize tiers, players can activate Xtra on their ticket. Xtra increases all of the prize tiers apart from the jackpot. Xtra x2 makes the second prize 10,000 US dollars, for example, and Xtra x5 increases it to 25,000 US dollars. The Xtra functionality also unlocks an additional prize tier. Players who match 2 numbers will win a free ticket.
1. Florida Lotto is one of the games in the portfolio of the Florida Lottery. The state-run entity is responsible for organizing lottery games and also for generating funds for charitable/social causes. Over a period of 29 years, Florida Lotto has distributed 52.4 billion US dollars in prizes. Over a 15-year period, it has contributed over one billion dollars to educational causes.
2. Since its inception, Florida Lotto has made 1,900 people millionaires.
3. The biggest jackpot in the history of the game to be won by a single player is 81.6 million US dollars. This massive sum fell in March 2000. The Whispering Pines Lottery Trust of New Port Richey was the winning entity.
4. The second biggest jackpot in the history of the game is slightly over 54 million US dollars. The sum fell in the summer of 2013. Just like all other jackpot prizes in Florida, this one can be paid in either 30 annual installments or a lump sum. Winners have 60 days from the date of the drawing to determine how they’d like to receive their prize.
5. In 2003, Florida Lotto had its largest unclaimed jackpot. The sum was estimated at 53.7 million US dollars. All players have 180 days from the date of the drawing to step forward and make a claim. There was nobody to present a winning ticket for the jackpot in 2003, making it the largest sum to remain unrequested. Because of this fact, Florida Lottery decided to contribute 30.1 million US dollars to the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund.
The Florida Lotto draws take place on:
Ticket sales close at 10:40 p.m. on the days of the drawing.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the Florida Lotto results below:
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.