To play Irish Lotto and have a chance at the jackpot, you’ll need to do the following:
To win the jackpot, you need to match the 6 main numbers. The bonus number makes you eligible for other winnings and maximizes some of the tiers.
There are numerous possibilities for winning an Irish Lotto prize and the table contains the possibilities, as well as the average amounts per each:
|Prize Tier||Numbers Matched||Estimated Average Prize|
|2||5 Numbers + Bonus Ball||€100,000|
|4||4 Numbers + Bonus Ball||€146|
|6||3 Numbers + Bonus Ball||€24|
|8||2 Numbers + Bonus Ball||€3 Scratch Card|
The overall odds of winning any prize in Irish Lotto are 1 in 29, which is quite impressive.
All of the Irish Lotto prizes will be provided in the form of a tax-free lump sum.
The deadline for collecting prizes is 90 days from the date of the drawing.
If there is no jackpot winner, the jackpot rolls over to the next drawing.
1. The odds of winning the jackpot are great because there are only 47 numbers to pick among. In fact, winning the Irish Lotto jackpot is 42% easier than hitting the UK lottery jackpot.
2. There’s a minimum guaranteed jackpot of 2 million euro. If there’s no winner for the particular drawing, the jackpot will roll over.
3. Irish Lotto players have 8 possibilities to win a prize (after the rules of the game and the tiers were modified some time ago). Every single year, Irish Lotto hands out the impressive 225 million euro in prizes.
4. On top of that, the lottery contributes to good causes. More than 4.4 billion euro have been donated to charitable activities, culture, sports development, health, welfare and other good causes in the country.
5. Irish Lotto has been around since 1988, helping countless numbers of people to become at least a little bit richer (not to mention the fact that it has produced numerous millionaires).
6. The biggest jackpot ever won totaled 18.96 million euro. The winning ticket was submitted by a syndicate of 16 players.
7. This isn’t the only noteworthy syndicate in the history of Irish Lotto. A syndicate from Dublin dedicated 820,000 pounds and a period of 6 months to purchase all of the possible lottery ticket combinations. They ended up buying approximately 80 percent of the tickets and making a profit of about 310,000 pounds.
The Irish Lotto draws take place on:
Ticket sales close at 7.40 pm on the days of the drawings.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the Lotto Irish results below:
|Yesterday, 20 Sep||
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or spend them on buying more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our representatives and explained how to proceed.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.