By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
To play Irish Lotto and have a chance at winning, you’ll need to do the following:
During the draw, six numbers are drawn, along with one bonus number.
To win the jackpot, you need to match the six main numbers. The bonus number makes you eligible for other winnings and maximizes some of the tiers.
There are numerous possibilities for winning an Irish Lotto prize, and the table contains the options, as well as the average amounts per each:
|Prize Tier||Numbers Matched||Estimated Average Prize|
|2||5 + Bonus Ball||5.37% of Prize Fund|
|3||5||3.22% of Prize Fund|
|4||4 + Bonus Ball||0.81% of Prize Fund|
|5||4||5.24% of Prize Fund|
|6||3 + Bonus Ball||3.29% of Prize Fund|
|7||3||15.93% of Prize Fund|
|8||2 + Bonus Ball||€3 Daily Million Quick Pick|
The overall odds of winning any prize in Irish Lotto are 1 in 29, which is quite impressive. Also, there’s a minimum guaranteed jackpot of two million euros that will roll over in the event of no winner.
All of the Irish Lotto prizes will be provided in the form of a tax-free lump sum.
The deadline for collecting prizes is 90 days from the date of the drawing.
If there is no jackpot winner, the jackpot rolls over to the next drawing.
1. Since the jackpot rolls over in the event of no winner, getting all of the correct Irish Lotto numbers can result in a pretty impressive top prize. The biggest jackpot in the history of Irish Lotto fell on June 28, 2008. At the time, the top prize had reached 18.9 million euros after two months with no winner. The six winning digits appeared on a syndicate’s ticket. The syndicate of 16 quarry and concrete plant workers chose a quick pick option. Each person in that group claimed slightly over 1.1 million euros.
2. This isn’t the only noteworthy syndicate in the history of Irish Lotto. A syndicate from Dublin dedicated 820,000 pounds and a period of 6 months to purchase all of the possible lottery ticket combinations. They ended up buying approximately 80 percent of the tickets and making a profit of about 310,000 pounds.
3. The 18.9-million-euro jackpot marked an important milestone in the history of the Irish Lotto. That amount was set as a roll-over cap and it has been valid ever since 2008. Once this amount is reached, a roll-over limit is applied and the jackpot rolls down.
4. When learning how to play Irish Lotto online or in a store, you also need to understand that various add-ons are available. Lotto Plus is quite popular among players. This add-on is a raffle-style game that has additional drawings taking place alongside the Irish Lotto main draw. All Lotto Plus prizes are fixed amounts, and the values depend on the combined amounts won by all players participating in the bonus opportunity.
5. Irish Lotto has been around since 1988. It’s one of the games in the portfolio of the National Lottery – an entity that’s been raising funds for good causes ever since 1986. Initially, National Lottery operations began with scratchcards. Irish Lotto was the first draw-style game ever to be held in Ireland. It became popular very fast. By 2013, National Lottery had achieved over 12 billion euro in ticket sales and it had paid out prizes worth more than 6.7 billion euro.
The Irish Lotto draws take place on:
Ticket sales close at 7.40 p.m. on the days of the drawings.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the Lotto Irish results below:
|Sat, Dec 02 2023||
|Wed, Nov 29 2023||
|Sat, Nov 25 2023||
Error occured! Please try again Later!
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or buy more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our winner's support team and explain how to proceed and how you would like to be paid.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide, and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.