By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
Ok, got it!
Wondering how does SA Daily Lotto work? To play South Africa Daily Lotto, you will need to:
• Choose 5 numbers from 1 to 36
For a chance to win the jackpot, you will need to match all 5 numbers for the respective drawing.
There are numerous possibilities for winning a SA Daily Lotto prize. Here’s a breakdown of the tiers and the estimated prize for each:
|Numbers Matched||% of Prize Pool|
All of the SA Daily Lotto prizes are paid out in the form of a cash lump sum. The awards won in this lottery are tax-free.
Winners have 365 days from the date of the drawing to collect their prizes.
1. SA Daily Lotto’s history doesn’t date that far back. This is one of the newer entries in the Ithuba National Lottery portfolio. The lotto’s first drawing took place in 2019. Because of the pretty good odds and the guaranteed jackpot, this game gained popularity quickly. Today, it has loyal fans who prefer better statistical chances over ginormous jackpots that may be impossible to win. On top of that, an individual Daily Lotto ticket is very affordable – a bonus for those who want to test their luck on the cheap.
2. It’s interesting to point out that the SA Daily Lotto jackpot doesn’t roll over towards the next drawing. Instead, the game adopts an alternative and very intriguing structure. The jackpot is a percentage of the entire prize pool (the money collected through ticket sales). If there’s no jackpot winner for the respective drawing, the sum will roll over towards the lower prize tiers. Hence, you may have to match only four or three numbers to win a fascinating prize from the game. This is an important essential to keep in mind when considering how to win SA Daily Lotto.
3. The previous fact shows you that the top prize size depends on the number of tickets sold for the respective daily drawing. Over the history of the game, reasonably big prize pools have been collected a couple of times. These contributed to the biggest jackpots in the history of the game, reaching about 500,000 rands.
4. SA Daily Lotto gives you excellent odds of winning a prize compared to other South African games. The odds of claiming the jackpot are one in 376,992. The overall odds of winning any prize are about one in seven – an excellent chance of becoming at least a little bit richer through the power of the lottery!
5. Since Ithuba National Lottery is committed to modernization, South Africans enjoy a couple of innovative ticket buying options. Ever since the start of the game, ticket-buying has been possible online and through a mobile phone (through SMS). Both of these opportunities enable the selection of your own set of lucky numbers or the employment of a quick pick feature.
The South Africa Daily Lotto draws take place on:
• Every day of the week, at 21:00 Central African Time (CAT), except Christmas Day.
Ticket sales are discontinued shortly before the drawings.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the SA Daily Lotto results today:
|Yesterday, Tue, Jan 18 2022||
|Mon, Jan 17 2022||
|Sun, Jan 16 2022||
Error occured! Please try again Later!
24Lottos is especially designed for the needs of international lottery players. You can be located in any part of the world – except in the United States and Israel.
The only condition that all players have to meet is being of legal age (18 or older).
24Lottos doesn’t take any fee or commission on prizes, the winnings are fully yours!
We’ll send you an email notification about your winnings and they will be credited to your account immediately. After your account will be credited, you can withdraw the money or buy more tickets.
If you win the jackpot, you will be contacted by our winner's support team and explain how to proceed and how you would like to be paid.
You will get your winnings guaranteed. The whole purpose of 24Lottos is to provide a secured service for playing lotteries worldwide, and this is our expertise to make sure you will receive your winnings on time.